Welcome to New Life!
- What is it like?
- You can expect to find a warm welcome and the Bible to be taught and preached as the inerrant and infallible Word of God.
- You can expect hearty singing of the great hymns of our faith and music from individuals that honors Christ; preparing the heart for worship and the ministry of the Word of God.
- You can expect to find a church that contends for the faith once delivered to the saints as its sacred heritage.
- You can expect to find a Bible-teaching Sunday School class for every member of your family.
- You can expect to find a church family that prays for each others’ needs.
- You can expect to find a place to serve Christ in the ministry of this local church.
- You can expect to find a church advancing in the work God has given it to do, both in our community and around the world.
- What about my kids?
- Childcare is provided every service by voluntary, devoted church members for children ranging in age from birth to age three. You will be texted immediatly should you be needed to care for your child.
- A special children class is provided for the Morning Preaching for children four to twelve.
- Where do I park?
- Our large, well marked parking lot is located directly next to our building.